St Nicholas' Church
In the neighbourhood
The home of the Augustines was founded in 1296 when the Bishop of Tournai gave these preachers...
At the end of the last century, this friary of the Calced Carmelites was fully restored.
A trove of art treasures: 22 altars, a Rococo pulpit in marble and oak and of course the exquisite highlight: "The Adoration of the Mystic Lamb" by the Van Eyck brothers.