New Law Courts
In the neighbourhood
In his 1767 building application, the German Count Emmanuel Ignace d'Hane asked for permission to rebuild the front of his house, located in the Veldstraat.
Romain De Coninck, founder and driving force behind the Minard, keeps a permanent watch over his popular theatre.
Today the 15th-century Toreken, at that time the guild hall of the tanners, is home to the Poetry Centre.