Castle of Gerald the Devil
Geeraard de Duivelsteen
In the neighbourhood
Eight Corinthian pillars crowned with a triangular pediment. The auditorium hosts proclamations...
In 1909 the former post office building was located on a busy crossroads of access roads into the city.
The Great Butchers' Hall dates back to the 15th century, when meat halls were indoor market places with centralised sales to monitor the freshness and quality of the meat.