Access to the main historical houses, museums and attractions (and their complete offer) + a free guided boat tour + free public transport.
Most museums in Ghent are free for children and young people up to 19 years, so the CityCard is not quite a deal for them.
Thanks to the CityCard you can also follow the restoration of the Mystic Lamb up close:
- the triptych itself in the Cathedral
- the panels, which are being restored in the Museum of Fine Arts (MSK)
- the exhibition in the Carmelite Friary
You can buy the CityCard Gent in:
- The Ghent Tourist Office (Sint-Veerleplein 5)
- All participating museums and attractions
- Camping Blaarmeersen
- All sales points of public transport company De Lijn
- the city shop
Enjoy your visit!